Researchers at the University of Calgary are seeking participants to test a novel website to support adults with chronic kidney disease (CKD).
The website provides information on topics relevant to managing CKD; the ability to create a customized food list and a tailored question list to bring to your health care provider; as well as resources to support you.
Who can participate?
You are eligible if you:
- Have chronic kidney disease and not on dialysis
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Can read and write English
- Live in Canada
- Have access to a device with an internet connection
What does the study involve?
- Use the website for 8 weeks as you desire
- Complete brief online questionnaires prior to and after using the website
- Partake in a 30-minute telephone interview to tell us about your experience with using the website
If you are intrested in joining the study or need more information please contact Project Coordinator Michelle Smekal at firstname.lastname@example.org