Can-SOLVE CKD, as a patient-oriented research network, is made up of several committees and councils.
The organizational structure is centred around patients, including both the Patient Council and Indigenous Peoples’ Engagement and Research Council.
All committees report to the Steering Committee through the respective committee co-chairs. The Steering Committee is ultimately accountable to the Board of Directors of the Canadian Society of Nephrology and the Kidney Foundation of Canada.
The Can-SOLVE CKD International Research Advisory Committee and Research Operations Committee provide advisory support to the Network. The Core Operations team provides the infrastructure to keep the Network functioning on a day-to-day basis.
- Patient Council
- Indigenous Peoples’ Engagement and Research Council
- Knowledge User & Translation Committee (view terms of reference)
- Pediatrics Committee
- Research Training & Mentorship Committee
- Can-SOLVE CKD International Research Advisory Committee
- Research Operations Committee